Show in love

Labels: , , | 4 comments»

Read: So in love

I have a teenybopper syndrome, a tendency to fall crazily head over heels with an artist for an extended period of time. Easily infected as I am, the feeling usually starts contextually. It's a wave of emotions sparked off after an event, e.g. a concert or a drama. Then I would start combing all channels possible on related news and happenings to that particular someone. In another word is "Obsession", which my current is with Rainie Yang and Show Luo as you can already tell from all my dedicated posts!

So why do I love the 2 of them so much? For obvious reasons that you already knew. But for the benefit of others, let me reiterate: RAINIE AND SHOW LOOKS SIMPLY LOVELY TOGETHER! And after watching and analyzing their every possible variety programme interaction, whether for showbiz's sake or not, I believe that there should some real chemistry there. (I used to be a Rainie-Mike supporter but Hi! My Sweetheart did the trick to have this changed forever... Any sentiments alike?)

Of course, I do like them individually for who they are as well. For similar reasons - they're both frank and candid + so adequate in the department of looks + they have fun KTV songs for me to sing! I certainly hope you're not sick of my relentless raving over the on-screen couple yet... You'll be hearing more of them unfortunately, for as long as my craze stays which will be quite a while I reckon.


4 Responses to "Show in love" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
1/3/10, 11:16 AM

I share the SAME EXACT SENTIMENTS with you. 100% Agree! Show and Rainie have so much chemistry between them. AM OBSESSED with their every interaction on screen and need my daily dse of updates of them!!

thefangirl says
1/3/10, 5:00 PM

Thanks! I thought I was one of the few, as many of their fans do not seem to think so.

Anonymous says
1/4/10, 12:13 AM

fan of show and rainie...prefer rainie to be with show (formerly was SMARTIE)!

thefangirl says
1/4/10, 4:00 AM

Haha, I may be a wee bit slow here but thanks, I didn't know about SMARTIE until you came along! I did watch every of their dramas though. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...