Gearing up for Mayday!

Labels: , , | 0 comments»

I'm quite over the HMS (海派甜心) fever as there aren't new news on this topic. Sorry I promised to blog the synopsis... perhaps until I start to rewatch. Anyone going for Show's (5/15 & 5/16) and Rainie's (4/24) concert in Taiwan? Show for sure will make an appearance as Dalang as he promised fans that he will don Dalang's clothes when his album sales hit  Fans are speculating whether they'll be each other's guest.

Meantime, I'm gearing up for Mayday's concert in Singapore on April 17! It's called the 「DNA 五月天世界巡迴演唱會 - 變形DNA*無限放大版」. Phew what a mouthful! I'm expecting it to be an extended play of the previous indoor concert, and praying the fans will be great that night too.


I'll be ordering the concert Tees from Taiwan. Opening up for readers of this blog for a limited time only... Stay tuned for details.

0 Responses to "Gearing up for Mayday!" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...