偷心大聖 PS 男 / PS Man

Labels: | 0 comments»


Over the weekend, I caught an episode of PS Man on cable and got caught up with the series. Living up to my drama queen reputation, I completed the series in no time. Correction - I started from Episode 15 (the episode shown on cable), so rightfully I've finished just the last quarter of the drama series. Nonetheless, it was a good catch since my long hiatus from dramas and I'd just want pen down my thoughts while it's still fresh in my mind.

First an introduction the storyline...

A famous writer Xia He Jie (by Blue Lan Zheng Long 蓝正龙) was arrested for crashing a private event, he was sentenced to 158 hours of community service in a kindergarten. Thus began the most hellish 158 hours of his life. There he met Ma Xiao Qian (by Sonia Sui Tang 隋唐), a teacher who not only didn’t fall for his charming personality like the rest of the female population, she made him suffer for every minute of his community service. What he didn’t know was that Xiao Qian was his former schoolmate whom he had bullied relentlessly as a child. Now, she is bent on revenging for the miserable childhood that she endured under his tyrannical reign.(Credits: Drama Wiki)

My thoughts?

It was a wishy washy story with the female lead's character as such, therefore I'm glad didn't miss much although I started from Episode 15 - probably enough to tell how the story developed but less the details. However there exists a very central and endearing theme about not losing your original self in today's complicated world which is what I really liked about this drama. It was also the typical type of drama which you'll find Blue casted in (if you get what I mean), it kind of reminds me of 福气与安康 with 陳喬恩. The ending I thought was simple and puts a nice end to the story, even though I've read about some fans being dissatisfied with it.

0 Responses to "偷心大聖 PS 男 / PS Man" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...