愛∞無限 Endless Love

Labels: , | 0 comments»

I did mention in my previous entry that "Sunshine Angel" would be the drama event of the year for me. I still hold to that, however in the meantime, I discovered Endless Love 爱无限! Which I thought was a nice romantic and watchable drama - somehow Episode 2 already got me weeping~ It has got a decent cast and a great production crew (Same director and producer as Hi! My Sweetheart) behind it, even though it's probably another typical TW drama. Here's some starter to tease your palate:


Cast:
Wilber Pan 潘玮柏 as Liang Jing Hao 梁景皓
Sandrine Pinna 張榕容 as Song Rui En 宋瑞恩
Lin You Wei 林佑威 as Li Min Shuo 李民碩
Sumiya Nemi 住谷念美 as Xu Xin Jie 許心潔

Producer: Cai Zhi Ping
Director: Lin He Long
TV network: CTS
Period: 22 Aug 2010 - current
Air time: Sundays, 22:00 - 23:30
Opening Theme: 我们都怕痛 by 潘玮柏
Ending Theme: 彩虹雨 by 黄宇曛
[ Official Website | CTS Website | Facebook ]

Song Rui En had always believed that she would marry Li Min Shuo one day, once he stopped seeing her as a little sister. But that belief changed after she met Liang Jing Hao, a wisecracking guy who turned her world upside down. She was a girl from a rich family without a care in the world. And he was a penniless man with a load on his shoulder. They overcame many obstacles to be together. But when Jing Hao walked out on her the day before their wedding, she was at a loss to understand his reason...

Here's the character relationship map:


ps: If you're watching this - I think the school looked the same as the one in Devil Beside You, starring Rainie Yang and Mike Ho. And Liang Jing Hao's home was Rainie's home then too! Nostalgia :)

I'm thinking of writing up on this, if anyone is interested and willing to contribute - do contact me at thefangirl(at)ymail.com. Credits will be duly given.

0 Responses to "愛∞無限 Endless Love" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...