45th Golden Bell Awards: Post Awards Party (2)

Labels: , , | 1 comments»

Is there a full interview sequence of the post awards party? I'm getting the interviews in snippets from tapes of the various entertainment sources - no one tv station actually featured the full sequence. A continuation of Part 1, here goes:



Opening Headline:
Golden Bell Celebration - Drama Queen Rainie Yang fear not the curse.

(The curse is that any works after winning the award will not receive good ratings.)

Scene starts with Show kissing Rainie on the cheeks. In case you're curious, I did the the angles analysis from various clip and saw that Show and Rainie isn't posing but it's a real peck on her cheeks. ;)

Reporters: Where's the french kiss (喇舌 la ji)?
Show: There would be if I had won Best Actor! (Rainie echoed the same)

Show then went to on mention about how he is sincerely happy for Rainie and relates about the text messages he received, this has been elaborated in my Part 1 write up earlier.

The scene then sees them at a seated area and talks about Show not winning the award as well as Rainie's view on the GBA curse.

Reporter: Rainie justified that you're the biggest "lost pearl" (A expression of heartfelt injustice on Show not winning the GBA).
Show: That's why I'm called Little Pig... *moment of silence, as if a cold joke*
Rainie: Then you should change your name to Big Pig.
Show: So I'll need to change my name.

On the GBA curse...
Rainie: I feel that winning this award is like a reminder to maintain or exceed my standards, you'll need to meet people's expectations that the judges made the right choice.

You can see Show's unhappiness about not winning, despite being by Rainie's side at the post celebration. I hope the next time they act together, if ever, they would win the awards together as well!

1 comments:

freelance writer says
10/18/11, 7:46 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...