45th Golden Bell Awards: Post Awards Party (3)

Labels: , , | 0 comments»

娱乐新闻台 version. I personally like this one best in term of completeness, however quality wise is slightly muffled. It is pretty lengthy, be prepared! :)



0:39 - Reporter: Is it a pity that you didn't win alongside with Rainie?
Show: No, I just feel that because we got nominated for 5 awards and witnessing Rainie winning sent a tingling numbness down my body, to a point that I was close to tears. As a fellow actor (in the same drama), I was very happy for her to receive this honor and recognition. Really feel glad for her.

Reporter: Do you feel disappointed for not winning?
Show: No, no, no...
He goes on to talk about the SMS portion, which I'm going to replicate with a bit of an edit for completeness, since this is the most complete version thus far...
Show: Rainie has received lots of congratulatory messages. As for me, I've received messages of avoidance like "Shall we go shopping, or for movies?" They totally avoid the Golden Bell Awards topic. Even my mom said, "Help me congratulate Rainie, I was jumping for joy when she won. Ok, byebye!" My mom is that adorable! But I feel it's OK. (Rainie was ticked and in constant laughter when he related this.)
Reporter: Then won't you feel even more upset?
Show: No, really I won't.

1:32 - Rainie disappointed on Show not winning...
Rainie: I would like to thank Angie Chai for bringing me into the circle of Idol Drama and my co-star Show Luo. Yup, I must thank Xiaozhu as it has been a wonderful (almost addictive) experience acting opposite him.
Reporter: You were very nervous when anticipating the Best Actor Award, is that right? You really wanted Xiaozhu to win.
Rainie: Yup, actually on his loss... Of course the other nominees were great, but because of my own selfishness (I wished he would win). Because we worked together, I could see his commitment and excellent performance. If not for that, my performance would not be great too. So I seriously feel upset for him, it's such a pity. However based on past records on being nominated with every of his dramas, I believe he has lots of chances in the future.

At this (2:03), check out Show's michievious smirking expression as he mouthed "看吧" (which means "See, I told you") to someone in the crowd - perhaps Xiaoshuang his assistant?! lol.

2:31 - On the use of the prize money...
Rainie: It so happened that a typhoon hit Taiwan on GBA day itself. I feel that the prize money should be donated to the disaster hit families.

Reporter: Do you intend get drunk?
(不醉不归 translated means no drunk no return)
Rainie: I feel like, but I've to travel to Kenting for work tomorrow and the day after. So I feel torn right now.
Show: Just drink till you're drunk then ride to Kenting.
Rainie: Serious? And with my make up on and all, right?
Show: Yeah yeah, you can just start work immediately.
Rainie: But Xiaozhu doesn't drink, so how do I get drunk (alone).
Reporter: Do you intend to drown your sorrows by drinking?
Show: No... I'm happy... Really very happy... (repeated emphasis) I'm going to cry if you continue asking! Hahaha...

I thought the last bit was reaaally cute!

With these, also sums up the bittersweet coverage of Rainie and Show at the 45th Golden Bell Awards. BUT- if you know there's more, do let me know and I will cover the additional here.

0 Responses to "45th Golden Bell Awards: Post Awards Party (3)" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...