Show Luo's Beijing Interview

Labels: , , | 0 comments»



Pre-GBA lead up...

Congratulations on your GBA nomination! Are you feeling calm?
Show: Currently I'm calm. Initially I was ecstatic when I learnt about the news because it's an acknowledgment (of my acting). Have you heard a guy squeal before? "EEEEEHHHHH~!" And it's the only idol drama that got nominated, the rest are drama serials. I'm glad that the judges appreciated my acting and felt what I was trying to express.

Do you subscribe to the belief that nomination is already winning?
Of course. (Fans in the background are echoing that he will win.)

On his GBA attire...
Show: I've already prepared what I want to wear. (Reporter - Is it going to loud statement?) Unlike woman, guys don't have much choice but basically to don a suit. I can't be too out-of-line too, otherwise some designer will be criticizing on my fashion the morning after. So I'd rather play safe.

Will you be walking the red carpet with Rainie?
Yeah. We walked once when we weren't on good terms and were walking separate ways. (This time for sure,) we WILL stick close together!

0 Responses to "Show Luo's Beijing Interview" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...