我可能不會愛你 ITWY - Mid series thoughts

Labels: , , | 4 comments»

So I just finished with Episode 6 of 我可能不會愛你 In Time With You (ITWY). The more I watch this drama, the more I feel intoxicated in its magic. ITWY has a lot of realness and symbolic metaphorical usage which weaves the story so nicely; a more sophisticated script than the typical girl meets prince charming; and a notch up from the atypical Taiwanese idol drama. AND not to mention, thefangirl or any girl would die for a best friend like Li Da Ren who's always there for her in times of joy and need. One as cute as Chen Bo Lin would be an added bonus of course! These are what makes it so attractive for me to be looking forward to every upcoming episode.

My thoughts are overflowing and I really don't know where to start. I would like to share every little detail of it (In other words, head over heels) yet given that I do have a proper day job, it'd probably just be at the best I can.

For a start, shout out in a reply to this post if you're a fan of ITWY alike!
Nice to meet you! :)

PS: Show-Rainie fans, I'm sidetracking for now but that does not mean that I've forsaking them. In the meantime, welcome you to follow this title with me. I certainly hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

4 Responses to "我可能不會愛你 ITWY - Mid series thoughts" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
10/24/11, 3:05 PM

Nice to meet you too!!! :) I am obsessed with ITWY. This drama is beautifully written like poetry in motion. It gets better & better every episode. Ariel & Bolin's chemistry is just so comfortably real! My only problem with this drama is that the anxiety of waiting for a week for the next episode is killing me, oh my poor heart! Lol!!! Especially seeing the preview for episode 7, I'm not sure if my heart can take another beating seeing Li Da ren sad. I love him! I want a hot guy best friend too & that killer smile... ahhh... !!!! Thanks, nice to meet a fellow ITWY lover :))))

thefangirl says
10/26/11, 2:28 AM

Hihi, great to have you here! :)
This line in Ep7 preview is especially heart wrenching - If I take responsibility of you for life, will you love me? 如果我願意負責你一輩子 那麼你願意愛我嗎?

Anonymous says
10/27/11, 12:59 AM

OMG!!! Episode 7...I've seen around 3 previews & you're right, it's heart wrenching... poor Da ren! I can't wait for episode 7 but I'm kinda nervous. :( If only You Qing knows how much Da ren loves her... sigh...!!! That line is so intense, it just shows how much Da ren loves You Qing. Based from the preview he's not accepting his transfer to Singapore just to take "responsibility" for You Qing! OMG!!! I think guys like Da ren don't exist in this day & age. He's just a sweetheart! I adore him. :)

thefangirl says
10/30/11, 2:07 AM

i'm looking for the 'like' button to your comments! thanks to the anonymous 'you' who share the same interests as me. :)

chen bo lin actually existed since before, but thanks to this show, i think it's re-catapulting his popularity. he's really suited to play these understated roles really well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...