Show-Rainie web of relationships

Labels: , | 1 comments»

Once before, I stumbled upon this map and today in my course of web surfing, I found it yet again. I guess it was fate that I should be sharing this Show-Rainie web of relationships. 

Source: http://gb.cri.cn/27564/2010/11/01/1326s3039505.htm
The map has classified as such:
Rainie-Show: Relationship "under wraps"
Show-Makiyo: Ex-lovers
Show-Selina: Ex-lovers
Show-Tia: Rumoured (which means denied by either party)
Show-Liz: Rumoured
Show-Jolin: Rumoured
Show-Amber: Rumoured
Rainie-Li Yi: Rumoured
Rainie-Xiaogui: Ex-lovers
Rainie-Roy Chiu: Ex-lovers
Rainie-Ben: Ex-lovers
(And of course her latest...
Rainie-Sunny Wang: Rumoured)
Show-Xiaogui: Good friends

I still feel that Xiaogui is a hindering factor as he's closely related to both sides and I'm sure they don't wish for him to be hurt if there is chance of their relationship blossoming.

For those who are curious, or new SR converts since Heartbeat Love. :)

1 comments:

swiss replica watches says
1/20/15, 3:09 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...