Show Luo and Rainie Yang's awkward kissing scenes

Labels: , , | 1 comments»

I found this bit of news in my drafts, some time not too long ago. I've been a fan of Rainie since Rainie-Mike's time when they were my favourite on screen duo. On a separate note, I like Show Luo too - for his funny antics and personality!

You've got it! I'm tuned in to their new drama Hi! My Sweetheart (海派甜心).

ps: If you happen to stumble upon this site, leave a comment on this post if you'd like a more wholesome coverage of this drama.

Sharing with you:

Both Taiwanese artistes, Show Luo and Rainie Yang will act as onscreen lovers for their upcoming Taiwanese drama series, Hi! My Sweetheart. The pair shared a kiss for a scene in the show and immediately repelled against each other the moment the scene was done with an embarrassed Show exclaiming in protestation.

The duo knew each other since many years ago when Rainie was still dating Show's good pal, Ben. They shared a hostile friendship as Show was unhappy with Rainie's denials and adamant replies to reporters on her relationship with Ben.

Three years ago when both parties participated in a Las Vegas performance, Rainie took the opportunity to clarify her misunderstandings with Show. It was said that Rainie resolved her differences when she approached him and asked 'Are there any misunderstandings between the both of us?'

Due to his personal character, Show was particularly impressed with Rainie's straightforward mannerisms as she laughingly said, "When there were rumours about our enmity, there were also rumours about our relationship, it's funny, right?"

The amiable friendship between the pair was clearly shown when Show was questioned about Makiyo's (his ex-girlfriend) recent separation from her rich boyfriend, Milton. Rainie exclaimed in his defence, "By asking this, you guys won't be publishing my photos tomorrow, right?"

As good friends, the pair finds the idea of kissing each other in the show weird as Show shared, "After kissing, I will start cursing vulgarities in my heart."

"Out of the many male celebrities I have met, Show has the sturdiest back, when he drives, I don't get carsick and he is a person who can cry on demand," Rainie quipped.

1 comments:

c_cube says
1/17/10, 3:40 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...