Gone, oh well!

| 0 comments»

Lately due to copyright issues, it is as if a clean up of Youtube has been conducted by the Taiwanese officials or something... Lots of videos have been removed, even the videos which I've shared here (so you'll see some broken video links). Though legally right, it kind of sucked when I realised the videos are gone! I was upset as I had them 'bookmarked' here for keeps sake. I do rely quite a lot on the web for entertainment too, whether it's news reports or video clips, as I don't keep well to TV schedules. Those TV stations should seriously consider official online streaming channels instead - there's certainly a rising demand especially with users like me and you around.

0 Responses to "Gone, oh well!" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...