Jay Chou's Singapore Concert 2010 - Stephanie Sun

Labels: , | 0 comments»

I would have usually gone for Jay's concert, but somehow convinced myself to skip this year's as the tickets were pretty pricey and anyway I've been to several of his past concerts already. More critically tickets were snapped up at lightning speed, within the first few hours of sales! It was the consolation to my decision, although I did feel occasional regrets about not attending.

Back to the topic, I found a really nice clip of his Singapore's concert on 24 July 2010. I really liked his adaptation of Stephanie Sun's 眼泪成诗 - and Stephanie being in the audience made it even more special! I don't think it was rehearsed but certainly a cute surprise element for the concert go-ers. You can see the shock and embarrassment in Stephanie's face when the cameras singled her out; and Jay's smile towards the end of the clip, simply sweet.



Edit: The song is actually a mix of 浪花兄弟-想你就寫信 and 孙燕姿-眼泪成诗.

0 Responses to "Jay Chou's Singapore Concert 2010 - Stephanie Sun" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...