阳光天使 Sunshine Angel

Labels: , , | 0 comments»

Introducing a new conversation point: Another great looking hunk 吴尊 WU ZUN!
I liked Wu Zun in 公主小妹 (Romantic Princess) and he looked droolicious in 花样少年少女 (Hanakimi). Out of curiosity, I stumbled upon his blog and am liking his blog personality too. He spoke a bit about enjoying his time filming in the various off-shore locations, as well as loving his new found tan.

I'm wondering how the Wu Zun and Rainie pairing will fare in their new and upcoming drama 阳光天使 (Sunshine Angel), where Wu Zun plays a successful entrepreneur and Rainie a maid(?!). Right now, I'd say that they may look overbearing and over-glaring together, in a good sense due to both being tooooo dazzling! The story will follow the original manga script which is good, but their roles do sound stereotypical.


The draw for me would be the gorgeous film set in Okinawa, which I hope to go someday too~. An Okinawan holiday in the theme of Sunshine Angel sounds good yea? I also can't wait for Rainie to start promoting the new drama on 娱乐百分百 - more Show and Rainie interactions! Apparently I'm beaming with anticipation, but it is probably another few months' wait as they are targeting to screen only in 2011 unless minds change to bring forward. Argh!

0 Responses to "阳光天使 Sunshine Angel" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...