娛樂@亞洲 - 愛無限 Wilber and Sandrine

Labels: , | 2 comments»



Truly enjoy Patty Hou's interview program. She never fails to engage her guests to be more telling. Sandrine is cute, but I'm focusing this post on Wilber Pan and Patty's interactions. They are friends, and I think he's ever tried courting Patty before - I'm evidently not his biggest fan, I just think he's cute!

Some juicy bits for your entertainment!

Part 2 - When talking about turning 30 and plans of marriage...

Patty: Where would you like to hold your wedding?
Wilber: I can't know for sure where as I've yet a girlfriend. It probably depends on the girl... Like for you, where would you like to hold your wedding?
(Patty giggled bashfully) I mean girls in general, where would they like to have their wedding?
Patty: In an old traditional European house of course! How about Rongrong, have you ever thought about marriage?
Sandrine: I've not thought about this before, so I'm unable to imagine what happens before and after marriage. Right now, I'm just concentrating on my career...
Wilber: You will marry me! 你回家给我!
Sandrine and Patty were both stunned at his "confession".
Wilber: No, I meant in the drama! Hahaha...
.
.
.
(The topic moves on to how Wilber wanted to settle down after graduation.)
.
.
.

Patty: What is your ideal lover like?
Wilber: Hmm. Just like the person sitting opposite 就像对面坐的这位... (referring to Patty) Nah! What I meant was someone with elegance and class, is filial and understands me. That would be enough.

Wilber was smiling charmingly at Patty while saying this, which caught Patty tongue-tied in her sentence for a split sec! ;)

2 Responses to "娛樂@亞洲 - 愛無限 Wilber and Sandrine" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
10/17/10, 6:32 AM

Thanks for these excerpts. Do you know anyone who has translated the whole interview or where the video can be viewed with English subtitles?

thefangirl says
10/20/10, 12:56 AM

hi! thanks for dropping by. I've tried looking for the English translations before posting this reply, unfortunately could not find any online. I'd gladly do it if I had the time, but I'm pretty pressed at the moment. You might like to put up the request on one of Wilber's forums if his fans would help you with it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...