45th GBA: Rainie rooting for Show backstage

Labels: , , | 0 comments»



We can see that Rainie is still in a daze from winning, as the poses she strikes look stiff. 1:27 - Nono, the host, asked who she wants to thank, and she admits her mind is still in a blank. She mentioned that Angie Chai is an important character who introduced her into idol dramas and is happy that idol dramas also have their day... (TV live cast starts on Best Drama and Rainie turns to look.)

"I'm really anxious. I really hope Show Luo can win, because he played a big part in my winning of the GBA. I really didn't think I could win... I was numb while walking to the stage, (Nono prompted if it feels like a roller coaster ride) it felt like I had been on the ride 10 times! I was so numb as if I was about to faint... Is it Best Actor award now?" Rainie was distracted and kept turning to the screen.

A reporter asked where she intends to keep the award. "I don't have a dedicated place to display as they're usually left with the company. Aaahh!" Rainie suddenly exclaimed when HMS scenes were rolling, to realise that it's still the Best Drama award. "I think Show Luo needs me (by his side), because he's all alone... I want to... (announcement of Best Drama) Ah a pity HMS didn't win. It's ok, it's ok..."

3.46 - The scene cuts to Rainie waiting by the TV screen for the announcement of Best Actor. Her actions showed her quiet support and nervousness for Show to win Best Actor. When they announced that the winner is Wu Zhen Yu, Rainie was in shock. She tried to conceal with laughter for a while, but the next second her upsetness showed and tears start to well up. You can see how emotionally upset she was about Show Luo not winning.

0 Responses to "45th GBA: Rainie rooting for Show backstage" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...