45th Golden Bell Awards: Rainie Wins Best Actress!

Labels: , , | 0 comments»



Rainie's winning speech:
I will start to blush when I'm nervous or excited, so please don't mind me on that... Thank you judges. Argh, my hands are numb! (Pause. She was later calmed by her fans' support and regained composure.) Thank you judges, CTS (华视), GTV (八大), Comic Ritz. Ah, I feel horrible for not preparing my thank you speech! I... I want to thank those whom I've worked with in my past 10 years of acting - director and co-stars - and helped shaped me into what I am today.

Of course, I want to thank the HMS team - producer Angie Chai; director Lin He Long who had filmed and brought out a different me on 4 sets of drama; most importantly my co-star Show Luo! He's the main reason I could be nominated and won. (Show looked delighted at the mention and they exchanged glances here.) It's the first time I was unable to detach myself from a drama, he has helped me a lot and I hope he would win tonight as well. Thanks to my management company; Jiang who did not give up on me when I was a nobody to what I am today; my hardworking manager, Big big brother; my family, relatives and friends and fans who love HMS! I feel honored to receive the award from Guang and Hsiao Qiang. Thank you!

It is just sooooo sweeeet! Show was holding her hand all the time, while waiting for the results and he was so happy for her to win. They hugged! At one point, his expression was caught on camera, somewhat like he's holding back his tears of joy. Too bad he didn't win Best Actor, I was anticipating the smooch he mentioned in past interviews. It's really a pity Show didn't win Best Actor. There was also a scene that we can see Show obviously disappointed when HMS didn't win best drama.

Anyone knows of any behind the scenes kisses? Do share with me!

0 Responses to "45th Golden Bell Awards: Rainie Wins Best Actress!" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...