Happy 2011! 心High起義跨年

Labels: , , | 0 comments»

Dear fellow fans

HAPPY 2011! Hope the New Year has been and continues to be great for you!

I've been pretty laggard during the Nov-Dec period, as I was busy with work and festive activities - to an extent that I even stopped watching Endless Love midway. I've much lost the momentum, so the synopsis project might be shelved indefinitely. Apologies Endless Love, Sandrine and Wilber fans!

On a joyful note, here's something that Show and Rainie fans would be delighted about. They were both present at the New Year's countdown at Kao Hsiung and shared this beautiful fireworks spectacle:

心High起義守歲狂歡跨年晚會


ps: I'll be posting some follow-up articles on this. Keep watch!

0 Responses to "Happy 2011! 心High起義跨年" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...