A note to all

| 0 comments»

I once said I wanted to write the synopsis of Endless Love. I got carried away by my obsession of my first love Show and Rainie during the Golden Bell awards and its follow up. Ahah! I'm now back on track with Endless Love. Unfortunately things are a fast-forward to Episode 12 as of yesterday, and I'll just (again) post from here and backlog the rest...

[edit]
Thoughts always come and go while I write, so I'd better get this down before I forget. Then it'd be a let down to my all time favourite drama! I realised that things with Rainie and Show's news have moved at lightning speed that the drama's coverage is half-baked. So HMS fans, you're in for a treat! At the same time while I'm writing about Endless Love, I shall fill the gaps on HMS and things Show & Rainie as well!

Contributors welcomed! :)

0 Responses to "A note to all" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...