White Day, 14 March

Labels: | 0 comments»

Originating from Japan, White Day is celebrated as an "answer day" to Valentine's Day on the grounds that men should pay back the women who gave them chocolate and other gifts on Valentine's Day...

I was trying much to digress.
I found this hair raising post by XiaoTianTian, aaaaaaack!!!
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against her and found her rather entertaining instead. But this... Some times some things, you just get rather grossed out! *cringe*


今天是3/14白色情人節…在早上準備出門工作時…就默默期許著希望今天能夠讓我〝轉角遇到愛〞想著想著的同時我如願的遇到我心目中的白馬王子@羅志祥 這個情人節,好開心!好幸福呀[偷笑]大家一起情人節快樂ㄚ[心] 


Today is 3/14 White Valentine's Day... This morning when I'm preparing to go to work... I have secretly wished I could meet "Corner with Love". As I thought, my wish came through and bumped into my prince charming Show Luo. What a happy and lucky Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's everyone!



 


* * * * *
Show's response:
你變更美了!
You have become prettier!

0 Responses to "White Day, 14 March" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...