醉後決定愛上你 Love You

Labels: , | 0 comments»

Much as I like Rainie and Show together, I think I'm gonna catch Rainie's new drama with Joseph Chang, Love You 醉後決定愛上你 - simply because it seems like a good drama with a good cast, but that doesn't mean that I'm abandoning my SR make believe. In the show, we have Kingone Wang acting as Rainie's (ex-)boyfriend for the first time; and Alien Huang (Xiaogui) casted as Rainie's childhood friend in the drama, which somehow "coincides" with their real life scenario, who later falls in love with her. As it is now, there are already quite a few talking points on top of the breakthrough bed scene between Joseph and Rainie. This show will be an interesting watch!

Love You starts 4/17 (Sun) on TTV and 4/23 (Sat) on Set TV. Here's the preview to excite you a little:

【醉後決定愛上你】- 搶先發作 1



【醉後決定愛上你】- 搶先發作 2

0 Responses to "醉後決定愛上你 Love You" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...