娱乐百分百 13/07/2011 - 百分百听证会 杨丞琳 - Part 3

Labels: , , | 0 comments»

Section 4, starting from 22:45

Rainie breaks down in laughter towards the end of 雨爱 Yu Ai, as she could see Show's action in the screen in front of her...
Rainie: Hahaha! What are you doing?!
Show: Haha, what are you laughing at?? I was just feeling into the mood of the MV, and so happened the producer aimed his camera at me, so I decided to act as Xuehai.
Rainie: Ah... Ok ok! How is that like Xuehai? It's obviously Luo Zhixiang.
Show: When Baozhu-jie was in Hangzhou to cast off her memories, wasn't I standing at the back?
Rainie: Ok lah, ok lah. (To staff:) Don't have to repeat that song, it's ok.
Show: Wasn't the feeling... (His line was cut off)
Rainie: I just felt why aren't the audience attention on me?
Show: I'm sorry I'm sorry. I know I'm very glamourous (meaning eye-catching and bright). Haha, I'm so sorry. Ok, I'm so sorry.
Rainie: You're really very high profile.
Show: Some people wish that I was there in times of a black out. It instantly becomes bright! (Rainie made an unbelievable expression.)
Show: The last time you were here, you met Dancing King, didn't you?
Rainie: I really dislike him.
Show: Me too. But there's no choice...
Rainie: Wait, do you know the reason why I dislike him?
Show: What?
Rainie: (mischievously) I won't tell you. You must be dying to know.
Show: I won't tell othe... him.
Rainie: Nope, I won't tell.
Show: I won't tell him.
Rainie: But I won't tell you ah...
Show: Do you know when Lady Gaga came, she used a dance instructor.
Rainie: I still won't tell you why I'm afraid of him.
Show: Why are you afraid of him?
Rainie: I won't tell you. You really want to know?
Show: Yes.
Rainie: But I won't tell you ah.
Camera zooms in on Show's unhappy face, the superscript states
"不爽到极点 Extreme bad mood".
Rainie: It's good (reason).
Show: Really? (Show was delightful now)
Rainie: It's good, that's why the more I don't want to tell you. Hahaha...
Show: Say lah...
Rainie: I knew it... Because he danced and choreographed really well, so I wasn't really happy. (Another mispronunciation of Rainie's which Show caught) You heard that?! Yup I wasn't happy, as this instructor dances too well. Moreover he took great pains to put the other host down, the one that isn't here today.
Show: Do you mean Xiaogui? Ah... that's a must! LOL
Rainie: That instructor (referring to Dancing King) dances really well.
Show: Yup, but today we've invited another that's more skilled... (Show introduces Dancing Queen) Come let's welcome together, "Dancing Queen, Dancing Queen..." Let's hold on each other's shoulders... Avatar's re-telecast yesterday. (Show then started to mimick the Avatar people)
Rainie: Do that 'ahhh' again, pleeeease. (Show then re-enacted the Avatar expression).

xxx Hudie comes out as Dancing Queen xxx

[28:00]
Show: (To Hudie:) Teacher, you dance really well.
Rainie: His eyes were on you all the time. (He's) Really lustful!
Show: (Dare say) you weren't looking?!
Rainie: I did. (Sheepish laugh)
Show: Hah, by we guys looking implies lust, and it's normal for woman to look on?
Rainie: (Loss for words) I'm lustful too then...
Show: That's right, because she shook really well!
Rainie: You shook really well!
Hudie: Really?!
Show: That's why we invited her here.
Hudie: Yup I'm Dancing Queen. Hahaha (She starts to twirl.)
Show: Teacher, can you teach us to dance?
Hudie: I can teach her, but don't feel like teaching you.
Show: I also don't wish to learn lah.
Rainie: No no... Let's learn together.
Hudie: Because you introduced that I was from India, but I can't catch hold of the Indian accent, can you teach me?
Show: Paraguay then! You can invent yourself.

xxx Hudie choreographs In Your Eyes xxx
Nothing significant to translate during the dance. But Hudie sabotaged Show by having him slap his face in one of the lines. Hahah! [36:30] We can see Rainie tugging Show's hands when he shows a fierce expression and muttered something.



Section 5, starting from 37:35. Found her behavior resembling a bit of Lin Xiaoru's (latest drama role) character in this segment.

Show: OK, this is interesting. It's difficult to lead in to your own song! Or do you want to try hosting?
Rainie gave an cute expression of being at a loss. Show imitated.
Rainie: It's a bit sudden.
Show: OK, let me do it. In the last album, we have a duet. We used to sing 恋爱达人 Lian Ai Da Ren in the past concerts, and finally we have a duet of our own. So let's sing this song, called 恋爱达人 Lian Ai Da Ren!
Rainie made a light slap on Show's shoulders.
Rainie: It's 败给你 Bai Gei Ni!
Show: In Your Eyes.

[40:30] Show included Rainie's name in the lyrics. Sweet performance! They looked like they had a lot of fun fooling around just in this song alone. :)

~ The end ~

Sorry the last installment was slightly held up. Hope you enjoyed the translations. Look forward to more Rainie-Show moments!

0 Responses to "娱乐百分百 13/07/2011 - 百分百听证会 杨丞琳 - Part 3" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...