娱乐百分百 13/07/2011 - 百分百听证会 杨丞琳 - Part 2

Labels: , , | 0 comments»

Section 2, starting from 11:08

Show: It's been 6 years since, time passes so fast. When Devil Beside You and the song (暧昧 Ai Mei) became famous, your song was playing everywhere.
Rainie: I felt very strange too, because I wasn't used to such a life (in spotlight).
Show: Hey, I wanted to ask how did you feel then? The feeling must be very different.
Rainie: It's... just weird...
Show: What's the difference in reaction when you were spotted, as compared to in the past?
Rainie: A vast difference. In the past, they would just comment "Hey it's Rainie." Now, it becomes "AHHH! It's Rainie!"
Show: It's just a difference in an "AHHH!" (Expression of taking a deep breath) right? I have the same feeling. Last time when people saw me, they would say "Eh, look that's the stereotypical flashy fashioned (台客 is actually a Taiwanese stereotype) Show Luo." And now, they take a deep breath and faint.
Rainie: You just want to win me, right? (Rainie poking her fingers at his shoulders)
Show: Hey, I have 五十肩 (read: Wu shi jian, a disease that only old folks have whereby they experience aches and stiffness when not moving their shoulders). Don't do that ok. (Perhaps a personal joke again as Rainie seems tickled?)
Show: I feel that we're much alike. And why we ended up having such a good relationship is because our past experience (in showbiz) is very similar.
Rainie: No, I feel that you've been through more hardships than me. Really, you're great. (Show muttered under his breath a "Yes") Especially when you had to take part in those miscellaneous variety shows (referring to in the past where he had to attend all sorts of variety shows and some to be ridiculed just to earn that living.)
Show: Only Only you you you... (in slow motion - I liked his laugh following this, looked very generous and from the heart.)
Rainie: Enough enough! I'm the guest today.
Hudie: Why aren't you singing 拼什么 Pin Shen Me instead (His other title song)?
Show: It's precisely to sing a fast song slowly that brings out the sadness and make others feel sad. But, I feel that every show is representative of her. (Show makes a slip in the pronunciation of one of the words, Rainie caught it and laughed, then Show coughed to cover.) She puts heart into everything she does, to convince those who used to look down on her.
Rainie: Yup, it's very stressful actually.
Show: Yes, you see after having won the Golden Bell Awards, she must be in tremendous pressure filming this new drama. For sure.
Hudie: But everyone applauded your performance and said that it broke the Golden Bell curse (The curse is that the Best Actor/Actress will go downhill upon winning the award).
Rainie: That's because I'm quite lucky that the drama is well received. And I really put in a LOT of effort. Same goes for this up-coming album. (Camera zooms in on Show and he started making faces) Because last year... What's up (turning to Show)?
Show: Nooo... the camera turned to me so I had to react.
Rainie: OK. Because I had my concert last year, so I felt that I've to raise the bar thereafter in this current album. In my hope to maintain my standards, it sometimes lead to added pressure and anxiety.

xxx Hudie leads in to her next song 带我走 Dai Wo Zou, there feels like a cut of scenes here. Would any fans who were present at the recording kindly fill us in? xxx


Section 3, starting from 15:28

They start talking about Rainie's songs being difficult to sing in KTV. Show then asks why doesn't she sing easier songs so that people can sing in KTV.
Rainie: Because I love to go singing, I won't dedicate songs that are too easy to sing - not challenging.
Show: Ohhh... Keyboard teacher "千年之恋 Thousand Years Romance" please.
Rainie: But I wouldn't select songs that are too difficult too. My songs are just in between, with a bit of difficulty but still within one's limits to challenge...
Show: Hey, Xie Jin Yan's "Bi bi bi" is difficult to sing, do you know?
Audience starts to giggle away while Show starts singing the song with gibberish lyrics. Rainie just looks on speechless.
Hudie: It's ok, ignore him.
Rainie: Thanks, I'm starting to not get used to being around him.
Show: No, Why... Why, why? Isn't this difficult?
Rainie: For example your songs, guys would feel that the key is too high.
Show purposely lowered his voice and they started demonstrating the change in pitch in their songs and the tricks people pull in KTV.
Show: It's just like her acting. There's challenges in every drama she acted, otherwise she wouldn't have accepted the drama that are not challenging.
Rainie: (Heaving to find the right words as it might offend producers in a wrong response) Not that, but I feel every show has its challenge.
Show: (persistent) I said if there aren't challenges in that drama, you wouldn't have accepted. (Show meant role in a drama.)
Rainie: What do you mean by that?
Show: Example, Hi My Sweetheart is challenging isn't it? (Rainie nodded in cuteness) And your current drama is challenging too, acting as a lady of different character. Right? The crying scenes, they're similar to your performance in Hi My Sweetheart.
Rainie: (loudly and eyes wide) There's a great difference ok!
Show: OK LARRRH, I KNOW!
Rainie: Luo Zhixiang, it'a REALLY a great difference!
Show: I KNOW LARRRH!
Rainie: Try the next time you act!
Show: The next time I act, I'll do this (showing a difference facial expression). It's a great difference! Haha!
Rainie: No, it's still the same scoop mouth expression!
Show: Nope, it's a slanted mouth. Hahaha
Hudie: You guys are really into it...
Show: That's precisely her spirit of not admitting defeat.
Rainie: N-o L-a-h...
Show: Why no? I'm saying it's precisely your perseverance that led you to today's achievements.
Rainie: Yes, yes...

Show: Is it time for Hi My Sweetheart's song? (Hudie affirmed) Oh, this song is incredibly nice!
Hudie: The next song is...
Show: Not yet! Let's talk a bit about the drama. (Show made a smug face. Hahaha!)
Hudie: It's already the last episode of the repeat telecast!
Rainie: Hey there's not much publicity about my new album.
Show: We'll talk about your album via Hi My Sweetheart!
Both Rainie and Hudie looked on in disbelief while Show weaves her album title into the story of HMS. Rainie was suppressing her laughter.
Rainie: But you're still talking about Hi My Sweetheart.
Show: No, I mentioned "仰望 Longing for" and "都傻了 All stupid".
Rainie: (in correction) "我们都傻 We're Foolish". What is "都傻了 All stupid"?!! (hahaha! We can see Rainie's patience running short.)
Show: It's short for "We're foolish".
Though bubble: Ok, up to you. (LOL)

[20:45]
Show: OK, next song by Rainie is a themesong from HI MY SWEETHEART, a very famous song, that all ringtones were of "爱不单行 Love not alone". (Rainie faked a fall at this, and Show held onto her wrist in laughter. LOL!) After 3 seconds, it becomes "雨爱 Yu Ai".

[22:45]
Rainie breaks down in laughter towards the end of 雨爱, as she could see Show's action in the screen in front of her...

Alright! It's late over here. I'll continue with the lead in and Dancing Queen segment in the next post. Have a good weekend all!

0 Responses to "娱乐百分百 13/07/2011 - 百分百听证会 杨丞琳 - Part 2" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...