娱乐百分百 13/07/2011 - 百分百听证会 杨丞琳 - Part 1

Labels: , , | 1 comments»

To the eagerness of their fans, Rainie finally appears on YLBFB with Show hosting the episode. This time is where Rainie kicks off her promotional activities for her new album [仰望 Longing For] to be launched on 29 July 2011.

*ps - I'm omitting Hudie's part unless her comments are critical. As throughout the recording, it seems like it is hard for Hudie to come in between their conversation. Hehe.

Section 1, starting from 02:57

Show: (You're) cute looking, can sing well and can act well in "Hi My Sweetheart". Who can resist?
Rainie: We're foolish. (Show made some gibberish noises in response.) Hey, I'm actually very nervous today.
Show: Because of me right?
Rainie: No. Because it's my first time performing this song and it's the start of my publicity period.
Show: Yup, you'll definitely feel nervous the first time. Just like when you (referring to Hudie) first sang "瞎操心 Fake Worries", you're totally not nervous.
Show: When she's nervous, her neck collar area will turn red. Or when she's angry, you can tell from the color of it. She may be smiling but when she's angry... ehhh let's stay away and not offend her.
Rainie: Ok I'm here as a singer today, let's talk about the album.
Show: We are stupid.
Rainie: "We are stupid" sounds silly. My album is called "Longing for", and the main hit is called "We're foolish".
Show: And this time it gives an even more feminine feeling compared to the last album. Why did you cut your hair so short? It's the first time I see your neck (pointing at her back of neck).
Rainie: You didn't see this before?
Show: No, because you used to have long hair.
Rainie shyed away from them scrutinizing her neck.
Rainie: No no, I've become more tanned due to filming of MV and outdoor photo shoot. It's very tiring because the theme "Longing for" will lead to the idea of nature. There will be a 64 page photo book in the pre-order. I've spent a lot of time shooting, from dawn till dark (天还没亮到天黑还继续拍的那一种).
Show: Obviously you took it at night!
Rainie: No!!! (Rainie gave Show the irritated yet helpless look.)
Show: You said from before the skies became bright till when the skies are dark (Hahaha, Show made fun of her by taking her words literally when she actually meant from dawn to wee hours in the night!). Say, filming at 3am in the morning.
Rainie: You're really mad that I acted in a drama with someone else, is that? That's why you kept disturbing me.
Show: Nooo... "Hi My Sweetheart" is really good to watch.
Rainie: I KNOW!
Show: See, you even won Best Actress! Don't joke around!
Rainie: Ok ok...
Show: Besides, she's not against showing her legs this time.
Rainie: I still do.
Show: Then why can you... (looking at her calves)
Rainie: Don't see, don't see!
Show: You can kneel down and talk. (Rainie really did and Show helped her up.) Then why do you add another layer of jeans?
Rainie: Precisely because of that.
Show: It's really special. Because it's special then it might become a trend.
Rainie: I actually didn't want to be that feminine or ethereal. I still hope I can maintain my neutral, androgynous character.
Show: You feel that you're androgynous? (Face of disbelieve) Then you're treating everyone as stupid isn't it? Cute Princess was also fake then?
Rainie: My past fashion for example would be lace matched with jeans or some androgynous accessories.
Show: That's (not) called androgynous, then we were fooled in the song "单眼皮 Single Eyelid". (Show started to imitate Rainie's Single Eyelid MV actions)
Rainie: Previous performances were cute, but in terms of fashion, it has been androgynous.

Rainie goes on to talk about her hair...

Show: In that song (referring to We're Foolish), you ever mentioned that you are able to relate as one of your ex-boyfriends who cheated on you, right?
Rainie: Err that was when we were together. Whenever we meet, he would shut off his phone in front of me. On the 3rd time, I decided to ask why does he always turn off his phone. And he said straight in my eyes, "Why would I let others disturb our time together?" That moment, I was so touched!
Show: It's very touching.
Rainie: (letting out a laugh upon Show's comments) So you're good to bluff too.
Show: It's really very touching orrrr.

Rainie continues her story about how she discovered in the end that he was actually multi-timing her. Show goes on to share his bit on relationships and goes on to crack a joke about letting Rainie sing 任意门 instead since she won't be dancing. He's satisfied as Rainie cracks. Sorry I can't translate this part as it is a context that I didn't understand. If someone can tell me what's “音浪” at 08:27?

Taking a break. Please come back for more tomorrow.

1 comments:

noisound says
4/20/12, 1:19 PM

Thank you for translating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...