娛樂百分百 30/07/2011 羅志祥慶生會 Show's Birthday Celebration

Labels: , , | 0 comments»

(Rainie's mystery guest appearance)
The translations are free to use, all I ask is to leave an acknowledgement with a link back to my site.



Note: The front part was cut direct to the part where Show had guessed right and waiting in his cutesy pose for Rainie to make entrance. 有没有小猪/丞琳fans当天在场,可以分享之所以没播出的阶段吗? Thank you!

Fans screamed at Rainie's entrance.
Show: I got a fright! I thought I guessed wrong because of their (the audience's) reaction. I was posing for her entrance and they screamed so excitedly, as if I've got it wrong.
Rainie: No, it's me... (in a sheepish tone)
Xiaogui: Did you get a fright?
Show: Because she'll be in the next recording session.
Superscript: You're pretty smart eh. (the audience broke in laughter)
Rainie: Aiyo... I already told them he'll guess it right!
Show: It was the same last year as Jolin's. Might as well invite them since they're waiting for the next session.
Rainie: Hold on, I waited for an hour ok...
Show: I'm so sorry. It's their fault, they caused it.
Xiaogui: Do you have anything to say to Luo Zhixiang? You guys actually know each other for a long time.
Show: Your hands are empty. (meaning he's asking for his present)
Rainie extends a big hug to Show. TFG: Was it a sign of nervousness when she touched her own neck following?

Rainie: Ok lah, what's need to be said has been said... Happy Birthday. I want to add my heartfelt wishes... (she noticed that Show was distracted) Do you have intentions to look at me?!!!!!
Show: I was looking what's written on the board. (He's highly suspicious)
Xiaogui: I was wondering what's with you for being so fidgety. Don't worry, there isn't any further mystery guests!
Rainie: I know that you care much about those who don't recognize your efforts and you will want to prove to them that you're the best and strongest. But I feel that you should focus on showing it to those who love you and ignore those who don't really care about you. This is because those who care for you are the most important.
Show: Yes... Thanks... Of course...  
TFG: Was Show avoiding looking into her eyes? There were slight giggles from the audience.
Rainie: I hope that you will excel in your career and accomplish the things you wish to do, that is perhaps to earn a lot of money and hope that you can marry a good wife in the far far away future. Happy Birthday!
Show: Ok, thanks, thanks.

Rainie probably detected Show's body language that he's unconvinced she came specially for his birthday session.
Rainie: I really came down here specially for this, can you be like that?
Show: So you're not in the next session right?
Rainie: Next... isn't me I think? (Rainie gave a sheepish grin and Show coughed a laugh)
Xiaogui: The next recording is 'by the way'.
Show: Let's let her go first... Ok, go down. Chenglin! Go!  
He launched into the stance of dispelling spirits in Chinese rituals. Rainie accommodated and pretended to be a spirit floating away.
Show: Ok, I'm really going off first.
Show waved goodbye to her.

TFG: Happy Birthday belated, Show! 迟来的祝福:罗志祥生日快乐!

0 Responses to "娛樂百分百 30/07/2011 羅志祥慶生會 Show's Birthday Celebration" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...