娛樂百分百 18/08/2011 好友音樂會 楊丞琳 魏蔓 Good Friend Session Q1

Labels: , , | 0 comments»

(mention of Show)
The translations are free to use, all I ask is to leave an acknowledgement with a link back to my site.

Q:請分別說出和張孝全.小豬.小鬼接吻 哪一個接吻最舒服?
Please specify amongst Joseph Chang, Xiaozhu and Xiaogui, whom do you feel most comfortable kissing?




Xiaogui gave an aghasted look.
Xiaogui: Isn't this the first question?! Why is it so lethal???!
Rainie: Actually you can hit her. She is willing to be hit for my sake.
Wei Man: I'm ok lah.
Rainie: OK... This question is too much! What does it mean by 'most comfortable'?
Wei Man: You just want her to say it's you (Xiaogui), right?
Xiaogui: Eheheh, it's alright, I'm fine. (Superscript: Does not mean his words)
Rainie: He's definitely the most uncomfortable. (Xiaogui gave an exaggerated expression of disbelief.) Because my on-screen kiss with him was a forced one, so it wasn't comfortable. (Xiaogui acknowledged dejectedly.) Forced kiss aren't comfortable.
Xiaogui: Hmm, right.
Rainie: Don't tell me you feel comforted in that scene (in Love You). How's that possible?! (Xiaogui mouthed a helpless 没有啊, meaning nope.) I felt a little fearful of him filming that scene. He was very aggressive, so I'm kicking him out first. So between Joseph and Xiaozhu... (she paused to think)
Xiaogui: You kicked me out first, that's it right?
Hudie: Xiaogui is not happy. Hehehe... Xiaogui is dejected. (VO: Oh oh...)
Rainie: I need to think carefully. Ok, I have an answer- XIAOZHU!
Xiaogui: Xiaozhu, Why?
Rainie: Because he once said to me that he wants to be Number 1 regardless. I don't dare to rebel against him, as I fear him. Moreover we're from the same company, I'm afraid he'll play pranks on me like telling our boss that he doesn't want to perform with me or such.
Xiaogui: So a mischievous kid usually gets to eat the sweets (referring to Xiaozhu).
Rainie: I don't wish for any further misunderstanding with him. Since he wished for me to place him as Number 1, I wouldn't have a problem too of course. Xiaozhu is Number 1.

The fans are gladly satisfied with Rainie's answer.

0 Responses to "娛樂百分百 18/08/2011 好友音樂會 楊丞琳 魏蔓 Good Friend Session Q1" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...