娱乐百分百 28/07/2011 - 楊丞琳粉丝同乐会 - Part 3

Labels: , , | 0 comments»

Section 3

Rainie lets out a cute laugh as she almost forgot the lyrics to the last line of Anonymous Friend 匿名的好友, thankfully for her fans who saved her.

[13:55] Show: Hey, the way you sang this song has changed.
Rainie: Really?
Show mimicked her past singing style where the ending phrases felt "airy".
Show: But you didn't do that just now.
Rainie: Oh, really? I didn't?
Show: She will have that "airy" tone in the ending lines when she acts too.
Show starts to mimic her in HMS.
Rainie: But it's good now in the last drama (referring to Love You), but he enjoyed mimicking me during HMS.
Xiaogui: Actually singing and acting can be similar at times.
Show: A successful song, when you hear it, flashes of the drama will start to appear in your mind. Just now in her song Anonymous Friend, it got me thinking of Xuehai's pink panther. Oh, it's too touching!
Xiaogui: No matter what, he can still turn the topic back to himself. Xuehai's pink panther!
Show: Because at that time, Xuehai was standing at the door looking at her and left with the pink panther. "Can you return my memory to Dalang?" I cried like mad... (Rainie giggled, probably about how exaggerated Show can get?) It was Anonymous Friend that instills it.
Xiaogui: And you (Show) like this song very much too.
Rainie: I like this song much too.
Show: I will dedicate it when I go to KTV, and will sing in its original key. Only that it sounds horrible.
Xiaogui: Hahaha! Knowing how to sing and singing it well are separate matters!
Show: Yeah...
Rainie: This song... because I haven't had an album for almost 1.5 years and I might not perform this song in between too...
Show: Don't you sing this at KTV???
Rainie: No.
Show: Hmmmm? (Rainie challenged back with a playful response.)
Xiaogui: Won't you sing your own songs in KTV?
Rainie: My friends will sing on their own, and if it's too high for them...
Show was putting on an attitudinal act at the side.
Show: (In Hokkien) Don't you help them?
Rainie: (In Hokkien) I don't understand lah!
Show: (In Chinese) Don't you help them?
Rainie: (In Hokkien) Help in what?
Show: I was speaking Chinese just now neh.
Xiaogui: Help your friends sing.
Rainie: Only the high pitch parts.
Show: That means you did sing (your own songs).
Rainie: (In Hokkien) But I did not sing Anonymous Friend.
Show: Still claims that she doesn't know how to speak Taiwanese (Hokkien).
Rainie: Is that accurate (referring to her Hokkien)?
Xiaogui: It was better than before. But some people will go to KTV and dedicate their own songs to sing.
Rainie: Oh, I won't... I won't... I'm not Luo Zhixiang. (See Show looking displeased.)
Show: She doesn't understand me. You really don't understand me.
Rainie: Yup of course, because I hardly sing (referring to KTV) with you.
Show: Never "iron" songs? You dare to say never? (the verb iron sounds similar to sing in Chinese. What Show meant was "Never sang before?")
Xiaogui: What's "never iron songs"?
Show: You never sang with me before??
Rainie: Just once only... (TFG: Rainie's neck seem to be turning red, as she always do when she's nervous)
Show: Where?
Rainie: At Partyworld ah...
Show: Really... This friend has become silly.
Rainie: Do you mean KTV?
Show: We sang before and a few times. HUH!!!
Rainie: Once.
Show: Let's stop the show! Everybody, let's stop the recording.
Superscript: Very unhappy
Xiaogui: Wait, what (drama) are you guys acting now?
Rainie: AHHH! Sorry... Wait, sorry... I forgot about the past times.
Show: It's counted so long as you've sang before... We've sang in Australia before.
Rainie: Yes yes yes... Sorry lah.
Show: (In Hokkien) Friends cannot be like that.
Rainie: Sorry.
Xiaogui: Why is your neck so dramatic?
Show: Hah! (Show mimics ZhaoGe)
Xiaogui: ZhaoGe! (To Rainie:) Did you watch the episode with ZhaoGe? He was being swirled on the chair and fell.
Rainie: Yes yes yes, I did. I saw the trailer.
Show: Those artists that have been scolded by him before, called to tell me how happy they were.
Rainie: You know, being dramatic with the neck can also be linked to my album's cover. I have to force the topic back. (Show looked impress) When taking photos, I had to lift my neck up too, so my neck can be dramatic too.
Show: When she was filming HMS too. Because when she looked at me, she had to do this (head-lifting action). Xuehai!
Rainie: Actually I... Ok lah... Ok lah...
Show: Ok lah... I feel that she can be quite whimsical (meaning imaginative) sometimes.
Xiaogui: Aiyo, could the next song be it?
Show: Let me see. Oh my gawd, I'm really...
Xiaogui: Too unnatural! Hahaha.

Song: Whimsical 異想天開

0 Responses to "娱乐百分百 28/07/2011 - 楊丞琳粉丝同乐会 - Part 3" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...